BEPS activities during year 2013 revolved around:
- Participating in the AARU 10th annual meeting that was held in Jordan on December 9th and 10th 2013. The meeting brought together all societies affiliated to AARU;
- Attending AACSB annual meeting and international conference (ICAM) that took place on April 7-9 2013 in Chicago, United States; the 6th Eduniversal World Convention that took place on October 9-12 2013 in Bangalore, India, the 3rd PRME MENA regional forum that took place at the University of Dubai on November 9-12 2013;
- Organizing an international colloquium on “Corporate Governance Across Ethics, Culture & Citizenship: What to Give and What to Expect” on April 14th and 15th, 2014 at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik. In order to enhance research in the MENA region, BEPS offered to cover the tickets and accommodation of Arab researchers whom papers have been selected. The Secretary-General of AARU, Dr. Sultan Abu Orabi attended the conference, along with several Arab, American and European researchers and deans, under media coverage;
- Publishing the 7th issue of the ‘Arab Economic & Business Journal’;
- Conducting an agreement with Elsevier, a word-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information services, that regroups scientific journals worldwide. The 8th issue of the journal was published on Elsevier platform in December 2013.