In 2014, BEPS activities revolved around the following:
- Participating in the AARU 11th annual meeting that was held in Jordan on December 28th and 29th, 2014. The meeting brought together all societies affiliated to AARU.
- Attending AACSB deans conference which took place on February 2-4, 2014 in San Francisco, United States; the EFMD Conference for Deans & Directors General which took place on January 28-31, 2014 in Sweden; the EFMD Annual Conference held in Vienna, Austria on June 15-17, 2014; the Eduniversal World Convention organized in Istanbul, Turkey on October 22- 25, 2014.
- Organizing an international conference on “Corporate Governance across Ethics, Culture & Citizenship: What to give and what to expect” on April 14th and 15th, 2014 at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik. In order to enhance research in the MENA region, BEPS offered to cover the tickets and accommodation of Arab researchers whom papers have been selected. The Secretary-General of AARU, Dr. Sultan Abu Orabi, attended the conference, along with several Arab, American and European researchers and deans, under media coverage.
- Publishing the 9th issue (Volumes 1 & 2) of the ‘Arab Economic & Business Journal’ on the Elsevier platform.
- Establishing a new department “Corporate Relations” aiming at strengthening the relations of BEPS with corporates, namely by ensuring its participation in conferences and seminars, and by publishing vacancy announcements on BEPS website.