Record of BEPS Executive Committee - November 8th, 2012
On November 8th, 2012, BEPS executive committee held its meeting at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik- Lebanon.
BEPS members participating in the annual conference “CSR: When Corporations Become Citizens” were also invited to attend the executive committee meeting, along with Mr. Jonas Heartle, Representative of PRME- Principles for Responsible Management Education- (www.unprme.org), and the former Minister of Social Affairs in Lebanon , Mr. Salim Sayegh .
The meeting was headed by the Secretary-General of the Association of Arab Universities (www.aaru.edu.jo), Dr. Sultan Abu Orabi Al Adwan, and the Secretary-General of BEPS, Prof. Nehme Azoury.
- Developing research through the publication of the ‘Arab Economic and Business Journal’ on an online platform and the compliance with international standards related to scientific journals;
- Strengthening the communication among Arab faculties’ members through students and professors’ exchange, periodic meetings and international colloquiums;
- Facilitating the implementation of mutual agreements between members of BEPS and international organizations (i.e. PRME, EFMD...);
- Reinforcing the role of BEPS executive committee by promoting BEPS in Arab Universities, governmental and non-governmental institutions of the Higher Education and increasing the number of its members;
- Nominating the College of Business Economics of Al Nahrain University in Iraq as a member of BEPS executive committee.
|Algeria||Kasdi Merbah-Ouargla University||Faculty of Law and Politics||Dr. Belhabib Abdallah (Vice-Dean)|
|Algeria||May 8, 1945 University of Guelma||Faculty of Law and Political Science||Dr. Wadad Ghozlani|
|Egypt||Alexandria University||Faculty of Commerce||Dr. Said Ossman|
|Egypt||French University of Egypt||Faculty of Business and Information Systems||Dr. Gamal Darwish|
|Iraq||Al Nahrain University||College of Business Economics||Dr. Hageer Adnan Zaki|
|Jordan||German Jordanian University||Talal Abu Ghazaleh College of Business||Dr. Hisham Al Gharaibeh|
|Jordan||Irbid National University||Faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences||Dr. Talal Bataynah|
|Jordan||Jadara University||Faculty of Economics and Business||Dr. Farid Al Qawasmeh (Representing the Dean)|
|Jordan||Jerash University||Faculty of Economy and Administrative Sciences||Dr. Eyad Malkawi|
|Jordan||Tafila Technical University||Faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences||Dr. Khaled Abu Aliqah|
|Jordan||Yarmouk University||Faculty of Economy and Administrative Sciences||Dr. Riad Al Momani|
|Jordan||Zarqa University||Faculty of Economy and Administrative Sciences||Dr. Mohammad Al Taee|
|Lebanon||Beirut Arab University||Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration||Dr. Nehale Farid Mostapha|
|Lebanon||Holy Spirit University- Kaslik||Faculty of Business and Commercial Sciences||Pr. Nehme Azoury|
|Lebanon||Lebanese International University||School of Business||Dr. Adel Daaboul|
|Oman||Nizwa University||College of Economics, Management, & Information Systems||Dr. Ahmad El Kindi|
|Sudan||Alzaiem Alazhari University||Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences||Dr. Abd El Rahman Abd El Wahab Nour El Daem|
|Sudan||Sudan University of Science and Technology||College of Business Studies||Dr. Khaled El Beely|
|Sudan||University of Science and Technology||Faculty of Administrative Sciences||Dr. Bakri Musa Mohammad|