Record of the General Assembly- April 25th, 2016
On April 25th, 2016, BEPS General Assembly held its meeting at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik- Lebanon. The meeting was headed by its Secretary-General, Pr. Nehme Azoury.
- Faculty exchange: Acknowledgement of the importance of exchange programs among BEPS members and the necessity of promoting such programs, especially with regard to the mobility of students. BEPS will serve as a platform for the reinforcement of its members’ interaction.
- The Arab Economic & Business Journal:1 (1) Working on the determination of the impact factor over the period of 2014-2016. (2) Recommending business faculties to adopt the Journal as a reference for the process of promoting of its faculty members.
- Members: Inviting members to expand the visibility of BEPS in their country by promoting its activities and increasing the number of its adherents.
- Conferences and Seminars: Approving the necessity of organizing a next conference or seminar intended to Political Sciences faculties.
- Accreditation: The necessity of promoting regional and international accreditation through specific seminars enabling accredited members to share their experiences while defining the common weaknesses of MENA business faculties in line with international standards. Approving the need for a regional accreditation body considered as a first step towards international accreditation.
- Executive committee: Calling upon the faculty members seeking to join BEPS executive committee to come forward. This committee will be mainly in charge of expanding BEPS geographic representation;
- International relations: Reinforcing and developing the relation of BEPS with governmental and non-governmental international organizations, including the European Foundation for Management Development EFMD and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business AACSB International.
- Financial situation: Endorsing the idea of addressing membership annual fees directly to the President of the University, together with the Dean of the Faculty of Business to ensure full compliance with the members’ financial obligations.
|Algeria||May 8, 1945 University of Guelma (Sc.Po)||Faculty of Law and Political Science||Dr. Widad Ghouzlani|
|Algeria||Université M’Hamed BOUGARA de Boumerdès||Faculty of Economic and Commercial Sciences and Management Sciences||Dr.Badache Boubakeur|
|Bahrain||Applied Science University||College of administrative sciences||Dr. Ziad Mohammad Zurigat|
|Egypt||Pharos University||Faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences||Prof. Dr. Tarek Taha Ahmed|
|Egypt||Alexandria University||Faculty of Commerce||Dr. Samir Kamel|
|Jordan||Al Hussein Bin Talal University||College of Business Administration and Economics||Dr. Adel Al Khattab|
|Jordan||Princess Sumaya University for Technology||King Talal Faculty of Business and Technology||Prof. Shafig I. Al-Haddad|
|Jordan||Al-Balqa' Applied University||Amman College for Business||Dr. Haitham Al-Shibli|
|Jordan||World Islamic Sciences & Education University||Faculty of Finance and Business||Dr. Hanaa Al-Hounaity|
|Jordan||Irbid National University||College of Finance and Business Administration||Dr. Salem S. A. AL-Rahimy|
|Jordan||Al-Balqa' Applied University||Faculty of Planning and Management||Dr. Jamal Ahmad Nsour|
|Jordan||German Jordanian University||Talal Abu Ghazaleh College of Business||Dr. Mamoun N. Akroush|
|Jordan||Mu'tah University (Sc. Po)||The College of Social Sciences||Dr. Saddah Al-Habachna|
|Jordan||Jadara University||Faculty of Economics and Business||Dr. Mohammad Moumani|
|Jordan||Zarqa University||Faculty of Economy and Administrative Sciences||Dr. Ahmad Aref Assaf|
|Jordan||Philadelphia University||Faculty of Administrative and Financial Sciences||Dr. Najib Al-Fokaya'|
|Jordan||Tafila Technical University||Faculty of business||Dr. Mohammad Shbeilat|
|Jordan||Mu'tah University (Gestion)||Faculty of Business Administration||Dr. Fairuz Al-Damour|
|Jordan||Yarmouk University||Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences||Dr. Hassan Al-Issa|
|Lebanon||Lebanese International University||School of Business||Dr. Adel Daaboul|
|Lebanon||Saint Joseph University||Faculty of Business and Administrative Sciences||Dr. Tony Jbeily|
|Lebanon||Notre Dame University||Faculty of Law and Political Sciences||Dr. Mouin Bou Saber|
|Lebanon||Beirut Arab University||Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration||Dr. Nehal Moustafa|
|Lebanon||BEPS- Holy Spirit University of Kaslik- USEK||Secretary General & Dean of the Faculty of Business||Dr. Nehme Azoury|
|Lebanon||BEPS||Executive Director||Mrs. Mirine Maalouf|
|Lebanon||BEPS||Director of Research & Development||Dr. Charbel El-Khoury|
|Lebanon||Holy Spirit University of Kaslik-USEK||Faculty of Political Sciences||Dr. Georges Yahchouchi|
|Oman||Nizwa University||College of Economics, Management, & Information Systems||Dr. Ahmad Masoud Alkindi|
|Sudan||University of Science and Technology||Faculty of Administrative Sciences||Dr. Bakri Moussa|
|Sudan||Shandi University||Faculty of Economic , Commerce and Management||Dr. Ehab Abd-Allah|
|Sudan||University of Khartoum||School of Management Studies||Dr. Abdelgadir M.Ahmed|
|Sudan||University of Science and Technology||Faculty of Administrative Sciences||Dr. Ibrahim Fadel El-Mawla Al-Bachir|
|Sudan||The National Ribat University||Faculty of Economics and Management Studies||Dr. Azhari Ahmed Farah|