The “Arab Economic and Business Journal” is a scientific biannual journal issued by the Arab Society of Faculties of Business, Economic and Political Sciences (BEPS), headquartered at the Faculty of Business and Commercial Sciences at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lebanon. The first issue was published in January 2005. The journal publishes scientific researches in the fields of administration, economics and trade. Scientific paperssubmitted in the scope of seminars and scientific conferences could also be published. The published papers are assessed by a scientific international reading committee, which evaluation is considered as final. In order for papers and articles to be published in the journal, the following rules should be taken into account:
- The paper should not have been submitted in the scope of scientific activities or published in another scientific journal.
- French, Arabicand English papers can be accepted; an Arabic abstract should always be provided (in addition to the English and French abstract).
- The author should annex his/her CV (1 page maximum) to the paper.
- The journal confirms the receipt of the paper and reverts back to the author regarding the evaluation report within 2 months, mentioning, if the paper was to be published, the journal’s issue in which it will figure.
- The unpublished papers shall not be returned to their authors.
- The paper’s pages should be limited to 20 pages, including references, margins, tables and graphs.
- The editorial committee could bring, if necessary, some amendments to the paper at the form level, without modifying the content.
- The opinions expressed on the journal’s pages belong solely to their authors and do not necessarily reflect the point of view of the journal.
- The author/s which paper was published receive two copies of the related issue.
- Scientific papers are to be sent to the following email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The paper should be exempted from spelling and grammatical errors.
- Scientific references, sources, and tables should figure at the end of the paper; references should be mentioned according to their order in the article and according to the following model: Last and first name of the author, (Date of publication), Title of paper or article, Name of the journal or book, Name of the university or institution, Volume number, Issue number, Page number.
Nicolaou A., (2000),A contingency Model of Perceived Effectiveness in Accounting Information Systems: Organization Coordination and Control Effect, International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Texas A & M University- Kingsville, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 91-105.
- The scientific paper should be written on a Microsoft Word, A4 document, in conformity with the following criteria:
- If the article is in Arabic, the font should be Traditional Arabic 14, with aLine and Paragraph spacing of 1.0, and Margin Layout (default).
- If the article is in French or English, the font should be Times New Roman 12, the Line and Paragraph spacing of 1.0,and Margin layout (default).